Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I think this recipe is from "Woman's World" magazine, 2005. These mashed potatoes are absolutely wonderful! Delicious!
- 2 lbs russet potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sage
- In a large saucepot over high heat, bring potatoes and enough salted water to cover the potatoes to a boil; cook potatoes 15 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain and return potatoes to pot. Cook over low heat 1 minute. Remove pot from heat. Using hand masher mash potatoes with butter and half-and-half until smooth and well blended.
- Stir in chopped fresh rosemary, and sage. Season mashed potatoes with salt and pepper to taste, if desired.