Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
A nice little side dish to spark a meal
- 6 medium cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon parsley, snipped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons scallions, sliced with tops
- 1⁄4 teaspoon marjoram, dried, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Blanch and peel tomatoes and place in deep bowl.
- Combine oil, vinegar, parsley, scallions, marjoram and pepper; blend well and pour over tomatoes.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight, spoon herb mixture over tomatoes occasionally.
- At serving time spoon herb mixture over tomatoes again.
- Add small amount of salt if you must!
- Serve on lettuce-lined platter for pretty presentation.
excellent flavor, super good. peeling the cherry tomatoes was too much work. i used the roma tomatoes and sliced in quarters.