Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A variation on similar recipes found here, which I created after experimenting with different herbs. Perfect snack or hors d'oeuvre for cheese-a-holics!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package goat cheese
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, finely minced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup tarragon vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Mix cheeses, onion, and garlic well, chill for 1 hour until firm enough to form into bite-sized balls. Blend marinade ingredients, pour over cheese balls, and marinate for several hours or overnight.