Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This marinade is good with chicken, beef and lamb. Posted in response to request
- 78.07 ml vegetable oil
- 78.07 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml freshly grated fresh lemon rind
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml dried rosemary, crumbled
- 1.23 ml freshly ground black pepper
- Blend all the ingredients and pour the marinade over your meat.
- Marinate 4-24 hours in the refrigerator, turning pieces occasionally.
- Note: you can substitute the lemon juice with cider vinegar and/or the garlic with 1/2 tsp dried basil leaf for variation.
excellent chicken marinade. sprinkled lemon pepper seasoning on the chicken as I cooked it. delicious.
I love anything lemon. Four hundred boxes of super lemon candy in my purse, two hundred cans of lemonade soda in my pantry, five hundred fresh lemons in my fridge. I cook with lemon ALL THE TIME...that is, until the day my husband decides to divorce me.
Who knew? This is good on fish too! I used about 1/2 the amount of oil and fresh rosemary on two salmon steaks, marinating for about 45 minutes, before baking in the oven, and they turned out beautifully. Thanks for this!