- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated fresh lemon rind
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crumbled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend all the ingredients and pour the marinade over your meat.
- Marinate 4-24 hours in the refrigerator, turning pieces occasionally.
- Note: you can substitute the lemon juice with cider vinegar and/or the garlic with 1/2 tsp dried basil leaf for variation.