Recipe by knitaholic
This is so good and so easy. I got this off the WW website. It is also easy to halve this recipe, or even quarter it.
Top Review by Chef Pollo
This was good! But my lemon-pepper was a bit old. We didn't really know what heat to be cooking on, so we winged it and our chicken was a wee bit dry. We paired it to a Martha Stewart low-fat eggplant parmesan recipe, and it worked well together. Will make again, but will buy new seasoning! And possibly use less of the lemon-pepper. Thanks for sharing!
- 2 tablespoons mrs. dash lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 medium fresh lemon
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- On a large plate, combine Mrs. Dash seasoning with flour. Pat chicken dry and roll in flour mixture.
- Heat butter in large skillet; add chicken and brown on both sides, about 3 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, remove zest from lemon, squeeze juice from lemon, and mix zest and juice with broth.
- Pour over chicken, cover, and cook for 15 minutes. Remove lid and cook for another 5 minutes or until juices run clear. Serve immediately.