Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve with grilled or poached fish.
- 236.59 ml low-fat yogurt or 236.59 ml nonfat yogurt
- 59.14 ml snipped fresh dill or 59.14 ml cilantro
- 14.79 ml grated horseradish
- 9.85 ml lemon juice or 9.85 ml lime juice
- 1.23 ml Dijon mustard
- 0.25 ml white pepper
- In medium bowl, combine ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate.
We thought this was good over our tuna steaks, but would have liked a tablespoon or two each of sour cream and mayo in it to cut the real sharpness of the yoghurt. But a nice easy recipe that is good with fish.