Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve with grilled or poached fish.
- 1 cup low-fat yogurt or 1 cup nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup snipped fresh dill or 1⁄4 cup cilantro
- 1 tablespoon grated horseradish
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice or 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 dash white pepper
- In medium bowl, combine ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate.
We thought this was good over our tuna steaks, but would have liked a tablespoon or two each of sour cream and mayo in it to cut the real sharpness of the yoghurt. But a nice easy recipe that is good with fish.