Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
- 1 tablespoon fresh herb (rosemary, mints,lavender, sage, thyme or anise seeds work well. You may use 1 tsp. dried also)
- 1 pint honey
- Bruise fresh leaves or seeds slightly and place on the bottom of a small saucepan.
- Pour room temperature honey into the pan and cook over low heat.
- Stir the mixture JUST until the honey is warm-about 2 minutes.
- High heat will damage the honey.
- Pour into sterilized jars and seal tightly.
- Store the jars at room temperature for about 1 week to blend.
- Rewarm the honey and strain the herb leaves out.