Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Adapted to serve 4 from South Beach Diet online. Phase 1. Need to marinate for about an hour, not included in preparation and cooking time.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 3 leaves fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, mix sage, rosemary, garlic, vinegar, olive oil, pepper, and lemon juice.
- Rub the chicken with the marinade.
- Place chicken and marinade in large resealable plastic bag.
- Place in refrigerator, turning every 15 minutes for a total of 1 hour.
- Preheat grill on high with grill set at 6 inches above heat source. When ready to cook, remove chicken from bag, discarding the remaining contents.
- Cook chicken until no longer pink and juices run clear.