Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This recipe was given to me by a friend along with several others. She said she got them from her mom. Hope you Enjoy - This makes a 1 1/2 pound loaf - Please note - The Bread Machine Pan must have a capacity of 10 cups ore more.
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut up
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon bread machine yeast
- Select Loaf Size to 1 1/2 lb. setting.
- Coof green onions, basil and tyme and rosemary in butter, stirring occasionaly until green onions are tender.
- Cool slightly.
- Add green onion mixture and the remaining
- ingredients to the machine according to machine directions.
- Select "Basic White Bread" cycle.