Recipe by Aimee67
This is a wonderful, flavorful bread that has become a staple in our house, especially at Thanksgiving. There is nothing like having your turkey and cranberry sandwich on this fantastic bread!
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in small sauce pan.
- Saute sliced onion and herbs in melted butter until soft.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Add ingredients to your bread machine according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Add cooled herb mixture when your machine beeps at the "add-in" stage.
- Yields a one and a half pound loaf.