Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 lb fresh green beans
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- String,break and wash green beans.
- Put in a sauce pan and cook uncovered 10 minutes.
- Add butter,onion,celery,rosemary,bash4 and garlic.
- Cook or steam covered for 10 more minutes.
I was looking for something different to do with green beans, these did it! I used my steamer for the recipe, it worked out very well. Also used fresh chopped rosemary and basil from the garden. Delicious! We will be doing this again. The onion, garlic and celery really add to the flavour. thanks for sharing a good one.