Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very basic and simple. No mushroom soup or fried onions here!
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3⁄4 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 2 (14 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine seasonings, bread crumbs, and cheese; mix well.
- Add oil and mix well.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons of the bread crumb mixture for top of casserole.
- Combine the remaining bread crumb mixture and the drained green beans.
- Put into a oven proof casserole or baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the 2 tablespoons of bread crumb mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes.
My family couldn't get enough of this absolutely delicious recipe! Thank you so much for sharing!