Herbed Greek Chicken Salad
- Combine oregano, garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoons pepper, and 1/4 teaspoons salt in a bowl.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Spritz with cooking spray. Add chicken and spice mixture; saute chicken until done. Drizzle with 1 tablespoons lemon juice and stir. Remove from pan.
- Combine remaining 2 teaspoons juice, remaining 1/4 teaspoons salt, remaining 1/4 teaspoons pepper, yogurt, tahini, and garlic in a small bowl, and stir well.
- Combine lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, and olives.
- Place 2-1/2 cups lettuce mixture on each of four lates. Top each serving with 1/2 cup of chicken mixture and 1 tablespoons cheese.
- Drizzle each serving with 3 tablespoons yogurt mixture.
- Serve and enjoy!