From That's my Home. I love this bread and we have it often, I am now posting for ZWT6!
Make and share this Herbed Grecian Bread (Abm) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup milk (about 85F)
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pitted kalamata olive
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons shortening or 2 teaspoons cooking oil
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary (or 1 tablespoon snipped fresh rosemary, crushed)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast or 1 teaspoon bread machine yeast
- Add ingredients to bread pan in order suggested by the manufacturer (mine is liquids first).
- Select most appropriate cycle on your ABM. I have an "herbed bread" cycle on mine but a basic or white bread cycle should work just fine!