Recipe by chefpam
I found this recipe in a Weight Watchers magazine. I changed it up a bit because I didn't have fresh herbs. Was still delicious. If you use the fresh herbs use 1 tablespoon. The original also had 1 tablespoon fresh parsley and not the dried cilantro that I used.
Top Review by Karen Elizabeth
I made this recipe as directed, and used it to then make recipe#361974, another winner! (the use of coriander is interesting and very tasty!). Thank you chefpam, these lovely and enjoyable recipes were made for Spring PAC 2014
- 2 pints grape tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and tranfer to a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 13 minutes or until tomato skins pop and tomatoes begin to lose their shape. Can stir after 8 minutes, but I didn't.