Recipe found in Barefoot Contessa's Parties Cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
FOR THE SPREAD
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 10 1/2 ounces goat cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 5 tablespoons milk or 5 tablespoons half-and-half or 5 tablespoons heavy cream
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
FOR THE SANDWICHES
- 2 loaves seven-grain bread, thinly sliced
- 1 English cucumber, not peeled
- 1For the spread, place the cream cheese, goat cheese, garlic, thyme, parsley, 5 tablespoons milk, salt, and pepper in bowl of an electric mixer fitted with paddle attachment.
- 2Beat on medium speed until well mixed. Add an additional tablespoon of milk if the spread is very thick.
- 3To make sandwiches, spread each slice of bread with the goat cheese spread.
- 4Slice the cucumber in thin rounds and arrange on half the bread slices.
- 5Top with remaining bread, press slightly.
- 6Trim off the crusts, and cut into halves, thirds, or triangles.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Goat Cheese Tea Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (919 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.5
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 12.3 mg
- Sodium 89.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: