Herbed Goat Cheese Tea Sandwiches
- For the spread, place the cream cheese, goat cheese, garlic, thyme, parsley, 5 tablespoons milk, salt, and pepper in bowl of an electric mixer fitted with paddle attachment.
- Beat on medium speed until well mixed. Add an additional tablespoon of milk if the spread is very thick.
- To make sandwiches, spread each slice of bread with the goat cheese spread.
- Slice the cucumber in thin rounds and arrange on half the bread slices.
- Top with remaining bread, press slightly.
- Trim off the crusts, and cut into halves, thirds, or triangles.