Recipe by PSU Lioness
I found this in a Keebler coupon/recipe pamphlet at our local Weis grocery store. I wanted to post it for safe keeping and to consider making for our New Years Eve party. CHILL TIME IS LISTED AS THE COOK TIME.
- 8 ounces goat cheese
- 1⁄4 cup light plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, coarsely ground
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and quartered
- fresh thyme (for garnish)
- cracker, for serving (they suggest Keebler Town House Flatbread Crisps Sea Salt & Olive Oil or Italian Herb)
Directions See How It's Made
- In food processor bowl, combine goat cheese, yogurt, olive oil, green onion, thyme, pepper and garlic.
- Cover and process until smooth.
- Transfer to serving bowl; cover and refrigerate at least one hour to blend flavors.
- Garnish with fresh thyme before serving. Serve with crackers.