Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
This sauce is great over grilled chicken or grilled portabella mushrooms. Recipe came from a recipe swap years ago. If you cannot find herbed goat cheese, feel free to use plain goat cheese and throw in 1 tsp of mixed herbs including rosemary, thyme and basil.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley
- 4 ounces herbed goat cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine olive oil, wine, and chicken broth in a saucepan; simmer over medium heat until reduced by about 1/2.
- Add the parsley, goat cheese, salt and pepper, and garlic.
- Continue simmering, stirring frequently, until sauce is creamy and thickened to your liking.
This is entirely too easy to be this good! Made as written. I served it over some lavender flower fettuccine I bought at a farmer's market, and served with grilled salmon. Will be making this often. Made for ZWT8.
This is a really easy to make, tasty sauce. I served it over grilled chicken and eggplant. I threw in the teaspoon of mixed herbs, since I only had plain goat cheese, which worked well. Thanks!
This is an excellent sauce!! It is really easy to make and the end result is wonderful. I served ours over chicken but I can see how this would be wonderful over mushrooms and even fresh vegetables. It is definitely a company worthy sauce with no fuss which I love. It was given a big thumbs up and I think this one will become a regular. Thanks for posting!!!