Recipe by JanuaryBride
This sauce is great over grilled chicken or grilled portabella mushrooms. Recipe came from a recipe swap years ago. If you cannot find herbed goat cheese, feel free to use plain goat cheese and throw in 1 tsp of mixed herbs including rosemary, thyme and basil.
Top Review by Outta Here
This is entirely too easy to be this good! Made as written. I served it over some lavender flower fettuccine I bought at a farmer's market, and served with grilled salmon. Will be making this often. Made for ZWT8.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley
- 4 ounces herbed goat cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine olive oil, wine, and chicken broth in a saucepan; simmer over medium heat until reduced by about 1/2.
- Add the parsley, goat cheese, salt and pepper, and garlic.
- Continue simmering, stirring frequently, until sauce is creamy and thickened to your liking.