A great appetizer that can be served in a puff pastry shell warm or cold.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak the sundried tomatoes in the wine for 30 minutes or overnight for best results.
- 2Mix the goat and cream cheeses together in a bowl, blending well.
- 3Remove the sundried tomatoes, chop them fine, and discard the wine. Add to cheese mixture.
- 4Add all other ingredients.
- 5Mix very well until evenly blended.
- 6Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- 7To serve in a puff pastry shell, bake the shells according to the package instructions. Cool them to room temperature.
- 8Place a scoop of the herbed goat cheese mix into each pastry shell.
- 9Return the shells to the oven and bake at 350°F for 10 minutes to just warm them.
- 10Best served warm with a knife to spread the herbed cheese onto pieces of the pastry.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Goat Cheese Appetizer
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 523.3
- Calories from Fat 364
- Total Fat 40.5 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 64.7 mg
- Sodium 524.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 15.0 g