1/3 Photos of Herbed Garlic Croutons
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, heat margarine.
- 2Add seasonings.
- 3Cook for about 1 minute to soften.
- 4Stir in bread cubes and saute until browned and crisp.
- 5Scatter on tops of soups or salads just before serving.
- 6VARIATIONS: - try other seasonings of your choice such as curry powder, cut into cubes.
- 7Spread on ungreased baking sheet.
- 8Toast in 400 deg F oven for about 10 minutes, turning occasionally, until golden brown and crisp.
- 9Store in tin at room temperature for 1-2 days; some of their crispness will be lost if stored in plastic container.
- 10They may be reheated and crisped in 350 deg F oven for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Garlic Croutons
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.7
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 133.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat bread cubes