Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I ran across this recipe in a magazine. I haven't had a chance to make it yet but it sounds really good and it looks simple to make. (Please note that the cook time is really the refrigeration time needed for flavors to blend together)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup softened butter (no substitutes)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and seasonings until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.