Recipe by Teri
I make this and keep it around. A herbed butter is delicious on bread by itself. But you've got to try it on steamed potatoes, fresh veggies, a steak or rubbed all over a chicken before roasting.
Top Review by Homey
I put the spread on some french bread loaves and broiled the bread for 5 min. I also added some mozzarella on the bread. This was amazing. All the spices blended very well together.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 lb butter, at room temperature (salted or unsalted, I use a butter spread to cut down on calories)
- 2 fresh garlic cloves or 1 tablespoon instant minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (concentrate)