- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed through a press
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (8 ounce) Italian bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine butter, olive oil, garlic, parsley, and basil in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Cook and stir until butter melts, approximately 1 minute.
- Split bread loaf in half lengthwise and brush herb mixture onto cut sides.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 420 degrees for 5-10 minutes or broil 5" from the heat for 30-60 seconds until the tops are golden brown.