Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is Fruit Salad with a kick. Give it a chance before you turn your nose up. Its a keeper.
Make and share this Herbed Fruit Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 large ripe tomatoes, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup cantaloupe, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- 1 large orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1 orange, zest of, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh limes or 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil leaf
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leave
- fresh ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a non-reactive bowl and toss gently to combine.