Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
From the 2000 Quick Cooking Cookbook by Taste of Home
Make and share this Herbed French Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 loaf French bread, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- In a bowl, combine butter and seasonings. Spread on cut sides of each slice of bread. Reassemble the loaf; wrap in heavy duty foil. Bake 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until heated through.