Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
For Italian Tomato Bread: Omit butter. Brush loaf with oil from sundried tomatoes. Sprinkle top of loaf with 2 T chopped sundried tomatoes, then remaining spices.
- 1 (11 ounce) packagerefrigerated French bread dough
- 1⁄4 cup melted unsalted butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt-free Italian herb seasoning
- Place dough on baking pan.
- Brush with butter.
- Combine salt with spices.
- Sprinkle generouldy with salt/spice mixture.
- Bake loaf according to package directions.