1/3 Photos of Herbed Focaccia Bread
A delicious bread that you can change easily by changing the herbs you put in and on it! I'm posting with the original basil, but try it with rosemary too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil (or other herb)
- 2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1Add ingredients for the dough according to bread machine directions.
- 2Select dough cycle.
- 3Remove dough to lightly floured surface; cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- 4Grease a 13x9 inch pan and sprinkle with cornmeal.
- 5Press dough evenly in pan.
- 6Drizzle with oil, and scatter remaining topping ingredients evenly over dough.
- 7Cover with towel and let rise in warm place until doubled, 30-40 minutes.
- 8Poke deep holes with finger in risen dough about 1 inch apart.
- 9Bake at 400ºF on lower oven rack for 20-25 minutes, or until golden.
- 10Remove from pan, and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Focaccia Bread
Serving Size: 1 (716 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.8
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 305.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.9 g