I got this recipe out of a taste of home magazine some years ago. It has become my favorite Breadmachine roll dough. It is also very versatile. I have used it as Pizza dough, breadstick dough and rolls for hamburgers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ingredients in your Bread machine in order directed by your manual.
- 2Run dough cycle.
- 3After 2-3 minutes check dough, if it seems wet add a tablespoon or two of flour. If it seems very dry add a tablespoon or two of water.
- 4When cycle is complete place dough on lightly floured surface.
- 5Divide dough into 12 equal pieces and shape into rolls.
- 6Place on a greased baking sheet ( can use greased 9x13 pan, Rolls can be touching lightly).
- 7Bake in a 375 degree oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8you can brush some melted butter on the rolls before or after baking and sprinkle with some coarse salt, but the rolls will turn out just great even without the extra butter.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Dinner Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.9
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 214.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: