1/7 Photos of Herbed Dinner Rolls
These are easily made by using the dough cycle on your bread machine. Can also be made into hamburger rolls.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients except melted butter in bread machine pan according to manufacturer's directions.
- 2Select dough cycle.
- 3Check after 5 minutes of mixing and add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour, if needed.
- 4When dough cycle is complete, turn dough out onto floured board and divide into 16 portions.
- 5Shape each portion into a ball and place 2" apart onto greased baking sheet.
- 6Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- 7Bake at 375° for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Remove from oven and brush with melted butter, if desired.
- 9Do not use time delay with this recipe.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Dinner Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (762 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.8
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.4 mg
- Sodium 163.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 3.2 g