- 6 pork chops
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, coarsely ground
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Make a paste of the mustards, salt, and pepper and 3 tablespoons butter.
- Rub this paste into the chops.
- Grill the chops over a very hot charcoal fire for 4 to 6 minutes on each side.
- Place each chop in tin foil and brush with the herb butter.
- Wrap each chop and place on grill for 10 minutes. Brush chops with herb butter and serve.