Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
5 Easy Steps to Healthy Cooking – 500 Recipes for Lifelong Wellness Serves 8
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil (or parsley or dill)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Peel eggs and cut in half. Transfer yolks to a bowl and mash with a fork. Stir in basil, salt, pepper, yogurt and mustard.
- Spoon yolk mixture into well of egg whites. Cover and refrigerate at least 15 minutes before serving.