Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Deviled eggs for the holidays with fresh herbs. Use fresh when you can for the best taste.
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh dill
- salt and pepper
- Cut cooked eggs in half lengthwise, remove yolks and set whites aside.
- In a small bowl, mash yolks.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Fill white with the yolk mixture and refrigerate until serving.