Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I've never made this recipe although have intended to many times. It is taken directly from Scandinavian Holiday Recipes. It doesn't specify whether to use fresh or dried tarragon but due to the amount I presume it would be dried.
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons green onions, minced
- 1⁄4 cup watercress, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup danish blue cheese, crumbled
- Combine all ingredients in order given.
- Chill covered for at least 2 hours before serving.
This was a big hit on the snack table today. I used a high-end danish blue cheese for this with dried tarragon. It was easy to make and went well with potato chips. Thanks for sharing. Made for ZWT 6.