Top Review by littlemafia
Croutons are something I started to make very recently. I liked the addition of onion to it. I had to use dried herbs.I baked them longer,as our breads are quite heavy.Thanks for sharing.
- 1⁄4 small onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh thyme leave
- 2 fresh sage leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaf
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups cubed bread, day old Black Rye Bread (Abm) is what I used
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients but the cubed bread in a small bowl of a food processor the pulse till fine. Add oil mix to cube and toss.
- Place on a cookie sheet pan and bake at 350°F for about 15-20 minutes, stirring once. Cooking can take longer for denser breads.