Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This easy spread is great for parties. Impress everyone. Tastes great with crackers or french bread.
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 minced green onion (white and green parts)
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 2 ounces chevre cheese or 2 ounces other mild goat cheese
- Mix all ingredients well in a food processor.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Garnish with fresh herbs.
Quite nice but a bit bland. I added garlic, salt, pepper and used all frech herbs--but the low fat cottage cheese combines beautifully with the chevre for a deceptively rich tasting spread.