1/3 Photos of Herbed Cottage Cheese Biscuits
Sneak some calcium into their diets anyway you can ...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- 2Combine flour, baking powder, sugar and seasoning.
- 3Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- 4Add cottage cheese and eggs, stir until moistened.
- 5Turn onto a floured surface and knead until smooth, about 5 minutes.
- 6Roll out dough to 3/4-inch thickness and cut with a 2-inch floured round cutter.
- 7Place on ungreased baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Cottage Cheese Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.3
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 29.0 mg
- Sodium 206.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning