Posted in response to a forum topic. I found this recipe on another website, but can't remember which one. This has become my favorite way to prepare corn on the cob.
- Mix the butter, salt, pepper, parsley and rosemary in a small bowl.
- Tear off one sheet of aluminum foil for each ear of corn (large enough to wrap the corn in).
- Spread 1 T butter mixture on each ear of corn.
- Reserve the remaining butter mixture.
- Place 1 ear of corn on each piece of foil.
- Roll up tightly.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Unwrap the foil and spread some of the remaining butter mixture on each ear of corn.
Dreamgoddess I LOVE YOU!!!!! I just ate the best ear of corn I have ever eaten. Now I will admit that I didn't cook the butter on the corn. I grilled the corn in the husks and then spread the butter on the ear when I went to eat it. I will keep some of this in the fridge at all times. Thanks for the great recipe!!!
Yum! The butter was so simple and so good. While taking a picture, I slathered more butter on the corn, but it wasn't warm enough to melt it again, lol. Thanks Dreamgoddess for a great keeper. Made for ZWT8 - Australia.