1/4 Photos of Herbed Corn on the Cob
Posted in response to a forum topic. I found this recipe on another website, but can't remember which one. This has become my favorite way to prepare corn on the cob.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the butter, salt, pepper, parsley and rosemary in a small bowl.
- 2Tear off one sheet of aluminum foil for each ear of corn (large enough to wrap the corn in).
- 3Spread 1 T butter mixture on each ear of corn.
- 4Reserve the remaining butter mixture.
- 5Place 1 ear of corn on each piece of foil.
- 6Roll up tightly.
- 7Place on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes at 375 degrees.
- 8Unwrap the foil and spread some of the remaining butter mixture on each ear of corn.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Corn on the Cob
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.5
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 331.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 4.2 g