Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is incredible!!
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 ears sweet corn, husked
- In a small bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients.
- Spread 1 tablespoon over each ear of corn.
- Wrap corn individually in heavy-duty foil.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes, turning frequently, or until corn is tender.
Really, really good! The cayenne added that bit of zest and the parsley and chives provided appetizing color. Took no time at all to prepare, threw them on the grill with the burgers, served them with my wife's potato salad and presto! A patio lunch that was great.
OH WOW!! This was so easy and the taste was yummy. I used my own garden-grown herbs. The cayenne, which we love, gave it just the right amount of zippiness. We grilled this along with some chicken and just added a green salad. Perfect summer meal. Smiles all around :)
Incredible flavor!! I made this recipe exactly according to directions. Wouldn't change a thing! We really loved the cayenne pepper in this. I served this with rib-eye steaks from the grill. Added a plate of fresh veggie sticks. A very easy meal. Thanks Nurse Di!!