Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
This is incredible!!
Top Review by Rick Young
Really, really good! The cayenne added that bit of zest and the parsley and chives provided appetizing color. Took no time at all to prepare, threw them on the grill with the burgers, served them with my wife's potato salad and presto! A patio lunch that was great.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 ears sweet corn, husked