Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Spicy chipotle kicks this meal up a notch
Make and share this Herbed Chipotle Chicken Breasts recipe from Food.com.
- 1 dried chipotle pepper, rehydrated, stemmed & seeded
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 (4 -6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Combine the chipotle pepper, herbs, garlic, salt, & pepper in a mortar & use pestle until they form paste. Add olive oil to the mortar.
- Rub chicken breasts with paste & set aside.
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Cook 4-6 minutes per side until cooked through.