1/7 Photos of Herbed Chickpea Salad
Refreshing salad developed for RSC Summer 2005.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse and drain chickpeas. Place in mixing bowl.
- 2Add tomato, bell pepper, scallions, capers, cheese and mint.
- 3Mince garlic, place in small bowl. Whisk in vinegar and olive oil to combine. Pour over chickpeas, toss lightly to combine.
- 4Vary the flavor of the salad by using any fresh herb, or combination of herbs that would go well with your meal. Cilantro, basil, oregano, thyme and flat-leaf parsley are all delicious.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Chickpea Salad
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.0
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 8.3 mg
- Sodium 577.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 8.0 g