1/1 Photo of Herbed Chicken with Grapes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can fat free chicken broth, divided
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 cup couscous
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound total weight)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 cup red grapes, seedless
- toasted slivered almonds
- 1Reserve ½ cup of the broth.
- 2Bring the remainder of the broth and the lemon pepper to a boil.
- 3Place couscous in a large bowl and pour the boiling broth over it; cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, gently flatten chicken to uniform thickness.
- 5In a large skillet, cook the chicken in oil until cooked through (about 4 minutes per side) and then remove the chicken.
- 6Combine reserved ½ cup broth, wine, cornstarch, thyme and basil, and whisk or stir to dissolve the cornstarch.
- 7Pour the mixture into skillet and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- 8Return the chicken to the skillet and add the grapes.
- 10Fluff couscous with a fork.
- 11Serve chicken over couscous, and garnish with almonds.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Chicken with Grapes
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.4
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 502.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 33.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon pepper seasoning