2 hrs 35 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- cornmeal pizza crust or new york-style pizza crust
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- nonstick cooking spray
- 3/4 cup crumbled light boursin cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1Prepare Commeal Crust.
- 2Combine white wine, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon olive oil, garlic, oregano, basil and pepper in medium bowl.
- 3Transfer wine mixture to large resealable plastic food storage bag.
- 4Add chicken to bag; seal bag and knead to coat chicken with marinade.
- 5Place in refrigerator and marinate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- 6Remove chicken from marinade; discard remaining marinade.
- 7Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot.
- 8Add chicken; cook and stir 12 to 15 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and no longer pink in center.
- 9Remove chicken to cutting board.
- 10When chicken is cool enough to handle cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
- 11Preheat oven to 450°F degrees.
- 12Brush dough with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- 13Top with chicken, Boursin cheese, basil an chives.
- 14Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Chicken with Boursin Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.1
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 36.3 mg
- Sodium 66.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 12.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light boursin cheese