Prep 2 hrs
Cook 35 mins
- cornmeal pizza crust or new york-style pizza crust
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- nonstick cooking spray
- 3⁄4 cup crumbled light boursin cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Prepare Commeal Crust.
- Combine white wine, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon olive oil, garlic, oregano, basil and pepper in medium bowl.
- Transfer wine mixture to large resealable plastic food storage bag.
- Add chicken to bag; seal bag and knead to coat chicken with marinade.
- Place in refrigerator and marinate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard remaining marinade.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot.
- Add chicken; cook and stir 12 to 15 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and no longer pink in center.
- Remove chicken to cutting board.
- When chicken is cool enough to handle cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Preheat oven to 450°F degrees.
- Brush dough with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Top with chicken, Boursin cheese, basil an chives.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Died and gone to heaven good! Boursin cheese is so good in this! Doubled the garlic.