Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 2 lbs chicken tenders
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves stripped and chopped
- coarse salt
- fresh pepper
- Toss chicken in oil, lemon juice, herbs, and salt/pepper.
- Get a nonstick pan smoking hot over med-high heat; add chicken tenders, half a batch at a time, lifting them out of the marinade and shaking off excess before you add them.
- Cook 6-7 minutes, shaking pan frequently; transfer to a plate and repeat with the next batch.
- After last batch, add any leftover marinade to the pan and deglaze; pour these juices over the chicken; serve with long picks and eat hot.
This looks fabulous, thanks for posting it! I have a concern, though: nonstick pan + smoking hot = badness. I've read that nonstick pans give off fumes above 500 degrees (F) that can cause illness in people and death for pet birds. Alton Brown from the Food Network mentions it on one of his shows, and if you plug in "nonstick fumes" into your favorite search engine, there are a lot of cautionary articles out there.