Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found in a food magazine. This makes a great dish for a luncheon! Prep time does not include time to cook chicken breasts.
- 6 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked, and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sliced celery
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons salad dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 tomatoes
- Combine chicken, celery, and onion.
- Combine dressing and basil, then add to chicken mixture.
- Cut the tomatoes into fourths, but be careful not to cut all the way through at the bottom.
- Spread tomato wedges apart on a salad plate. Fill evenly with the chicken salad.