Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
awesome pantry recipe, all you need is a lemon! If I do not have fresh parsley I use a dried. From cooking light
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 8 thin lemon slices
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- mix first 4 ingredients and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper in a shallow dish.
- Flateen chocken to 1/4 inch, then lightly coat both sides of the chicken with cooking spray; dredge in crumb mixture.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 4 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Add the lemon slices to pan; sauté for 30 seconds. Add broth, 2 tablespoons parsley, and juice; cook for 1 minute. Spoon the sauce over chicken, and garnish with 1 tablespoon parsley.