1/2 Photos of Herbed Chicken Pasta
I found this recipe many years ago in a Cooking Light magazine and it is my husband's favorite pasta dish. It's quick and easy, low cal and low fat too. We are garlic lovers and usually add 3 cloves of garlic to the dish. A green salad and french bread make a super meal. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, mince (I add more!)
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups coarsely chopped tomatoes
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine (cooked)
- 1/4 cup fresh parmesan cheese
- 1Heat oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- 2Add mushrooms,onion, and garlic; saute 2 minutes.
- 3Add chicken, salt, basil, and pepper; saute 5 minutes or until chicken is done.
- 4Add tomato; saute 2 minutes or until tomatoes are heated through.
- 5Serve over hot pasta; sprinkle with cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Chicken Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 416.8
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 126.0 mg
- Sodium 536.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 36.4 g