- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup mango chutney, large pieces chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 cups skinless cooked chicken, 1/4 inch diced
- 6 tablespoons walnuts
- 5 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 24 leaves romaine lettuce hearts (3-1/2 inch long pieces)
- lime wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk mayonnaise, chutney, and lime juice in large bowl.
- Mix in chicken, walnuts, 2 TBS cilantro, celery, and red bell pepper.
- (chicken salad can be made 4 hours ahead, covered and chilled.) Place lettuce leaves on platter.
- Spoon 1 heaping TBS chicken salad in the center of each leaf.
- Sprinkle remaining 3 TBS cilantro over and serve with lime wedges alongside.